About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 4 months
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
The client is now looking for an experienced Information Security Specialist, supporting their Cyber Security & IT Risk Team in evolving, maintaining and monitoring the Information Security Management System. All aspects of Information Security, as detailed in ISO/IEC 27001 and supporting standards.
- Provide support and guide the documentation and implementation of information security policies within the agile processes.
- Provide agile role (Product Management, Product Owner) assistance in prioritizing security controls as needed regarding regulatory and business requirements, the information processed and its exposure.
- Drive and develop the information security risk assessment model in collaboration with the organization and business.
- Manage and further develop the IT risk model and risk management process to fit the agile organization.
- Manage and coordinate the Internal and External Audit activities within IT.
- Assist in Security Incident response and advice in post-incident analysis, when appropriate.
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Academic degree in information security area or equivalent knowledge and
- Skills acquired through work experience and continuing professional
- Education, supplementen by CISA, CISM, ESL, CISSP or other certifications.
- Excellent and well-documented information security skills
- with a focus on IT security.
- Several years of experience of advanced specialist support in the area of
- information security at a tactical or strategic level.
- Thorough familiarity with standards for information security (such as
- Standard of Good Practice, ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL and COBIT).
- Excellent ability to analyze problems from the perspective of security and
- to propose solutions.
- Pedagogical skills.
- Proven ability to independently capture & share information through formal written documentation in English and local language.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English and a local
- Process oriented mindset and a strong ability to follow & apply the processes & methods to secure cross functional efficiency & cooperation
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!