About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 12 months
- Start: 5/9 or according to the agreement with customer
Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
The client is now looking for a Mechanical Engineer to do Mechanical R&D work. Helping out in the development of the next Industrial Doors solutions to revolutionize the market. You will be designing new solutions, creating drawings, reviewing drawings within R&D and with production, performing mechanical tests on own and others designs and collaborate with suppliers and with production to make sure everything is according to specification and possible to assembly. Etc.
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Solidworks or CATIA V5
- Mechanical design
- Strength calculations
- Ability to understand how regulatory requirements creates demands on the customers designs
Preferred competence and experience:
- Know how to work with sheet metal (bending/roll-forming/punching, etc)
- Material knowledge (difference between different sheet metal specs. / plastics etc)
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through by responding on the confirming email you get when applying.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Thanks.