About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 7 months
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
As an Architect/tech lead, you will take responsibility for the end-to-end technical perspective of the Product. This means that you will design, develop, and support throughout the product lifecycle. In this specific product you will also work a lot with the RFI/RFP for the COTS solution the client are exploring and how that can be set up in their tech landscape.
You will together with the Product Owner work closely with the vendors they are working with and need to be self-driven and have a long term perspective on how to bring value. You will set the high-level architecture for the Product and contribute to the Product Road map and OKRs. You will work hands-on, but also be the guiding star in creating innovative and sustainable solutions.
- Design, develop and implement enterprise scale solutions to support the organization's business strategy and goals.
- Design API:s and events to communicate with Products and solutions around yours
- Identifying, researching, and prototyping new technologies to improve DevOps processes
- Build a functional CI/CD pipeline that maximizes efficiency for the dev team
- Conduct design and code reviews with extended team to ensure that code meets enterprise standards.
- Collaborating with various teams and disciplines to promote and develop DevSecOps best practices
- Work closely with Product Owner to fully understand requirements or clarify functional requirements that translate to actionable stories that can be worked independently.
- Working with teams to develop code quality metrics and release gates
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Knowledge and experience building cloud solutions with a full DevOps perspective
- Knowledge and experience building and maintaining modern integration patterns APIs + events
- Experience from Supply chain, preferably in Order Management.
- Experienced in working with vendors around solutions from a long term perspective
- Knowledge and experience of agile methods and frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe.
- Experience with Jira
- Experience in architecting, designing, and programming applications in an Azure Cloud environment
• Designing and building application using Container and serverless technologies
• Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability, and high availability
• Proficient in developing large scale web applications using C#, ASP.NET Core Web API, SQL Server, GraphQL
• Experience in migrating On-Premise applications into Azure cloud
• Experience of NoSQL Database like CosmosDB
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented principles and Design patterns
• Experience with Azure services
• Securing web applications with Azure AD
• Problem solving, design, coding, and debugging skills
• Experience of working with Agile methodolog
Preferred competence and experience:
- Knowledge and experience in selecting COTS is a bonus
Preferred personal qualities:
- You have excellent communication and documentation skills in English
- Structured and pragmatic approach to communicating in a dynamic environment
- Agile mindset and willing to find new ways to deliver on your goals in case you get stuck.
- You are truly a doer, willing to get hands-on solving any problems needed to help the product move forward
- You are structured, analytical and fast in understanding and execution.
- Humble yet driven, you believe in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety and build trust and relationships at all levels.
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!