About the assignment:
- Location: Remote
- Duration: 11 months
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
THe client are looking for certified Appian BPM application designer and Java developer with experience in building web - based applications and systems for business and administrative environments.
Skilled in driving the full software development lifecycle, from analysis through design, implementation and testing. Working experience on Appian BPM features, Tempo, Records, Reports, Feeds, Process Models, CDTs, smart service plugins and SAIL based features & components would be good.
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Appian BPM Suite (7.10/7.x versions),
- Restful web services
- MS SQL Server
- My SQL
- Linux administration and shell scripting knowledge.
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!