About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 6 months
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
As a Software Engineer with frontend competence, you will join the Availability product team. This is new team within Product Exploration area started with the aim to accelerate our ability in guiding our customers in finding the assortment they want – with the right availability – regardless of when, how and where they want it. We aim to create customer opportunities and transparency around availability cross our channels for a seamless customer experience. An example service we are working on is giving our customers the possibility to buy our assortment online, but to pick it up in-store.
We are a highly collaborative organization with an entrepreneurial mindset, and we are on a journey together which means there is no clear path - you will be able to create great value by contributing with your own innovative ideas.
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Strong coding skills and deep knowledge in HTML5, CSS3/SCSS, JS, React JS/Redux
- Experience and knowledge of API design
- Experience and knowledge of testing; jest & react-testing-library in particular
- Experience and knowledge of A/B-testing; Optimizely in particular
- Experienced in agile software development practices (automated testing, mob/pair programming, CI/CD etc.)
- Comfortable in discussing product design and improvements
- Experienced in Azure DevOps and/or other cloud environments
Preferred competence and experience:
- DevOps (Azure DevOps)
In this role you work in a highly collaborative team with a focus on the development of the company. That also includes working with test within the team and continuously improve our Quality assurance process. At the same time, you will:
- Define and translate business needs into requirements (user stories) and acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with other product teams to understand and solve questions related to dependencies.
- Need to be proficient when it comes to different technical and architectural viewing points.
- Need to have an agile mindset and participate in our aim at becoming dev/ops-teams
Preferred personal qualities:
- Ability to understand and analyze complex information and share it in effective and powerful communications
- Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments
Have good knowledge, both written and oral, in English. All communication is done in English.
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!