About the assignment:
- Location: Solna
- Duration: 4 months
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
1. Denomination of assignment
Senior Scrum Master with SAFe as framework.
2. Content and extent of assignment
The assignment is 100% of full time in 6 months with possible extension. Start ASAP. Act as Scrum Master in Agile Teams in agile way of working using SAFe as framework.
3. Description of assignment
Our client requires a senior Scrum Master to guide Agile Teams in agile practices and way of working using SAFe as framework.
Scrum Masters act as a servant leaders and coaches for an Agile Team. They drive and help educate the team in Scrum, Kanban, and SAFe, ensuring that the agreed Agile process is being followed. They also help remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement. Skills required are expertise and experience of working as a Scrum Master, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), agile transformations, agile practices, coaching, Scrum and DevOps.
The assignment consists of the following components:
• Act as a servant leader.
• Facilitates team events.
• Protects the team from external influence.
• Coach the team and help improve their processes.
• Resolves hinders in the way for the team progress.
• Foster adaption of Agile methodologies.
• Supports the PO in preparation and refinement of the backlog for PI-and Iteration planning.
• Works with the RTE to ensure that the train meets its overall PI-Objective.
• Coordinates with other Scrum Masters, System Team and Shared Services in the ART PI-Planning events.
• Works with the team throughout each Iteration and PI.
• Participates in Scrum of Scrums.
• Foster normalized estimating within the team.
• Helps teams operate under architectural and portfolio governance, system integration and system Demos.
• Help assess Teams/ARTs performance and Agile maturity.
Kravspecifikation: Education and experience
The qualifications requested for the assignment:
• Scrum certification
• SAFe certification
• Experience working with Jira and Kendis.
• Experience working with distributed IT teams located in multiple time-zones and in complex environments with onsite-offshore model.
• Strong sense of responsibility and servant leadership mindset.
• Strong communication and facilitation skills.
• Team player.
• Native Swedish (important) and fluent in English, fluent in another Nordic language is an advantage.
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!